Friday, March 30, 2012

General Conference

Just posted this on Facebook but wanted to post it here, too. I’m really looking forward to spending the next two days at home with my little family and listening to the inspired words of a prophet of God and all of the church leaders. I always go into General Conference with a prayer in my heart and a specific concern on my mind. Without fail, I always hear a message that feels like it was meant especially for me. I hear guidance that will help me in my life. I hear messages that inspire me to be a better version of myself. I feel comforted that God really knows and loves each one of us. I’m so grateful for the gospel in my life. It has brought me so much joy, has given me peace during the really tough times, and has blessed me in more ways than I can count.

If anyone reading this wants to know more about what I believe, watch or listen to the LDS General Conference this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment